Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Mix Tape

Or should I say, Mix CD? Mix Tape sounds more old skool though. This is a compliation I've recently complied from all the music I heard and connected to whilst I was in Amsterdam. Here goes:

---
"Today" by The Smashing Pumpkins
"Kick Drum" by G. Love & Special Sauce
"Subterranean Homesick Blues" by Bob Dylan
---
"D.A.N.C.E." by Justice
"All Along The Watchtower" by The Jimi Hendrix Experience
"New Slang" by The Shins
"Three Little Birds" by Bob Marley
"Fire" by Red Hot Chili Peppers
"Oh Mandy" by The Spinto Band
"Fire On The Mountain" by Asa
"If You Don't, Don't" by Jimmy Eat World
"Battle of Who Could Care Less" by Ben Folds Five
"Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head" by B.J. Thomas
---
"Alone In Kyoto" by Air
"Toxic Girl" by Kings Of Convenience
"Northern Sky" by Nick Drake
"It's All Over" by Broken Family Band
"Dark Water & Stars" by Natural Calamity
---
"Munich" by Editors
"Helicopter (Whitney Version)" by Bloc Party
---
"Over And Over" by Hot Chip