Thursday, December 07, 2006

Just Pondering

Pondering about what you ask? Life in general. Love, the future, the past, the present, work, school and university.

I had a really good conversion with Anisha at work today. She's really cool and a good person to talk to, and she really makes me feel happy when I talk to her. I was also talking to Jen and she was helpful too. With Anisha, I was discussing my whole philosophy of love and the kind of person I am, do girls really dig what I believe and the way I am? What if they don't? It's all confusing, this stage in life, something good will happen to me, I just have to wait for it.

In other news, I did my presentation with Marshall on Science-Fiction in Media Studies today. It went okay, but the class were so unresponsive, so it was awkward trying to get through to them. I showed them clips from Terminator 2: Judgement Day, Star Wars and The Matrix. I wanted to show the class clips from Heroes but there was no PC in the room and I had a data disc unfortunately. Damn.

Seems like I have my Christmas shopping list in my head done. It doesn't come out too expensive either which is good for me. I'll get it done after work on Saturday, despite the queues and the rush!

Artist: Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth
Song: They Reminisce Over You [T.R.O.Y.]
Album:
Good Life
Length: 4:46