Monday, November 13, 2006

Put The Color Inside

Lunch time discussion was quite fun today, joking around with the gang and having good laugh. Just I will never take in the song, "Jump" by Van Halen the right way ever again! I made a Christmas Presents List today, and got a rough idea of what get to everyone. There goes my November paycheck. :(

I downloaded two albums today to get some new music into my library, of course I will eventually buy them. I downloaded, "The Best Of What's Around Vol.1" by Dave Matthews Band and "Heavier Things" by John Mayer. Going back to my Acoustic mode and I noticed most of my acoustic artists start with J.

Jack Johnson, José González, James Blunt, Jamie Cullum, Jason Mraz, John Mayer


I really enjoy the tracks, "Daughters" by John Mayer and "Crash Into Me" by Dave Matthews Band and I recommend you give those tracks a listen at least.

Music: "Crash Into Me" by Dave Matthews Band